The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff has always been our number one priority at Cycle City and we have used this time to work tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure we bring you the safest environment to workout in.
Please take a look below at some of the key changes we will be putting in place to keep you safe and healthy at Cycle City.
Heightened deep cleaning process:
- High-grade disinfectant & cleaning products: We’ll use disinfectant proven to kill bacteria and viruses like Covid-19 in all areas at all times throughout the day. With heightened attention to bikes, weights and all high touchpoints.
- Disinfecting bikes: All bikes will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after class.
- Disinfecting shoes: Cleats will still be available but on rotation and only when disinfected and dry. This means the same pair will never be used two classes in a row.
- Staff training: All members of staff will attend training to ensure hygiene and safety protocols are met and delivered to the highest standard.
- Gloves & Masks: Reception staff are encouraged to wear gloves and masks during their shift, both of which will be replaced frequently after their cleaning process.
- Protective screens: Check-in will be as normal with protective perspex screens in place.
- Temperature checks: Prior to entering the facility we’ll carry out touchless temperature checks for staff, instructors and customers.
- Air purifier: Air-purifying system will run at all times throughout reception.
- Water: Our staff will no longer be able to fill up your water bottle.
- Amenities: Hairbands, earplugs and masks will be behind reception and available on request.
- Social distancing practices: Markers will be placed throughout the reception area, common ways and studio. Please respect these for your own safety and the safety of your fellow riders.
- Class capacity: There’ll be reduced capacity in the studio room, so there’s a safe distance between you and your neighbour.
- Bike set up: Our staff will be unable to help with bike set up. However, if you need any assistance, your instructor will demonstrate on the podium bike for you.
- Hygiene: Hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes will be available throughout.
- Air filtration: We’ve increased the quality of our air filtration system and the window will be open in-between classes to allow airflow. But there’ll be no systems in use where the air is re-circulated (sorry aircon lovers).
- Late entry: Please arrive on time, once the studio door closes and class starts we won’t be able to let you in.
- Class times: There will be an increase in time between classes to ensure our all areas are thoroughly cleaned and to eliminate congestion in the reception area in-between classes.
- Showers & Amenities: High touch areas such as showers and changing room amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Shoes & Towels: Please ensure all cleats & towels are placed into the laundry box and not left by your bikes or placed back on the shelves.
- Smoothies: Smoothies are available by pre-order only and will be in the fridge for you to collect after class.
What we need you to do:
We know it sucks, but all these changes are in place to keep you and our staff as healthy as possible. We’ll continue to provide the cleanest and safest environment for you to work out in and just have a few tiny asks of our riders to make it happen:
- Please respect the social distancing markers throughout the studio
- Please stick to your assigned bike number
- Go into the studio as soon as possible
- Please use the available sanitising and anti-bac wipe station
- If you have a cough, high temperature or symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come into the studio until you are symptom-free
- If you are unwell or have concerns about coming into the studio, please stay home
Let’s work together to continue doing our bit and hope the hugs are on the horizon soon.